Day of Caring 2015
Coordinated locally by United Way of Carlisle & Cumberland County
Friday, October 16th
8:00 am – 1:00 pm
We are looking for volunteers to give their time and hearts to service projects during United Way of Carlisle & Cumberland County’s Day of Caring. If you, your co-workers, friends or family have been part of this great effort, you know what a fun and meaningful experience it is. Day of Caring is an opportunity for people to donate a morning to help local non-profit organizations complete needed work projects and to learn more about the needs of human service organizations in the greater Carlisle area.
On Friday, October 16th volunteers will kick off by meeting at 8:00 am at Allison Hall on the Dickinson College Campus. There your team can rendezvous, pick-up t-shirts, enjoy coffee and Entenmann’s Donuts, and get final instructions on project assignments. By 8:30 am everyone will be off to work and will finish their projects around 1:00 pm.
Participating is easy. Here’s how:
- Be a team leader within your business or organization.
- Publicize the DOC event for Friday, October 16th internally and have people sign-up.
- Register online with your list of volunteers by Friday, September 18th. Click here to register
- You will be notified of your team assignments by October 1st.
- Call 717-243-4805 for questions!
- Click here for a printable flyer for your office
Project Request Click here