Utilize these materials to encourage co-workers in your workplace to GIVE to the annual United Way campaign.
- Give and Win. Use the Campaign Prizes Poster below to promote our annual campaign rewards program. Donate at least $150.00 to be eligible to win. Complete details and program rules are listed in the Prize 1/3 Sheet. All campaign rewards have been donated or provided by M & T Bank, Giant Food Stores, LLC. and other generous community partners.
- Make a Gift. You may use the 2013 Pledge Form to contribute to United Way of Carlisle & Cumberland County.
- Do something Different. Think outside the box and offer additional ways for your workplace to get involved in supporting United Way beyond the pledge forms. Review this listing of important dates & special events and activities to aid you in increasing your organization’s total contribution to this year’s United Way campaign.
Utilize these materials to encourage your community of peers to join United Way in ADVOCATING for the greatest needs in our community, in order to unite people and resources to build a stronger, healthier Carlisle & Cumberland County.
- Be Informed. Read our Community Needs to Community Impact Transition Team Executive Summary Report, which shares detailed information obtained from our 2011 Needs Assessment and how our organization is utilizing that data to increase its impact in the local community.
- Be a Messenger: Display our United Way Message Map to explain how United Way of Carlisle & Cumberland County advances the common good through the impact areas of education, income, health and safety net.
Utilize these materials to encourage your workplace to not only give of their resources, but to also VOLUNTEER their time.
- Join an Impact Panel: Become one of the volunteers who is trained to recognize the most pressing needs of our community and identify local non-profit agency programs who are capable of meeting those needs, directing funding from the campaign effort to support them.
- Create a Culture of Thanks: Recruit a committee of individuals from your workplace to assist you in promoting this year’s United Way campaign. Utilize the strength in numbers to take the time to personally thank each and every staff member who participates in the campaign.
Digital Materials: Utilize this video to promote the LIVE UNITED message in your workplace.
Master Listing of Materials: