Pacesetters are organizations that conduct and complete their United Way of Carlisle & Cumberland County annual workplace giving campaign early, by September 1. They provide momentum, enthusiasm and success for other workplace giving campaigns that have yet to start and together, they will meet the evolving needs of the community by funding 27 local non-profit agencies and 40 community-based programs.
CONSIDER BECOMING A PACESETTER IN 2013
AND ENJOY THESE GREAT BENEFITS:
• Enjoy dedicated staff and volunteer assistance in conducting your United Way campaign. In 2013, Campaign Co-Vice-Chairs Rena Geesaman and Joel Flinchbaugh, along with United Way staff, will encourage and support Pacesetters and their fundraising efforts.
• Being a Pacesetter shows that your firm is a LEADER in your industry AND in the community.
• Being a Pacesetter earns your firm significant MEDIA EXPOSURE. Every Pacesetter is included in campaign press releases, special events and at the Campaign Kick-Off and Celebration breakfasts.
• Being a Pacesetter is EFFICIENT. Pacesetter firms conduct their campaigns during a very specific time frame so that you can still support the community and quickly return to the business of running your firms.
· Last year’s Pacesetters Campaign, led by now 2013 Campaign Co-Chairs Tonia Ulsh and Brian Bittinger, was a record-breaking effort, literally SETTING THE PACE for the entire 2012 campaign.
9 PACESETTERS IN 2013:
Carlisle Area School District
Giant Food Stores, LLC
R. S. Mowery & Sons, Inc.
Smith Elliott Kearns & Co.